Wednesday, September 2, 2015

LIVE LOVE LIFE

Taking yoga off the mat….


Live Love Life is something I have been thinking of for a while and its main aim is to offer yoga classes and a shared safe space for the homeless and those less fortunate than I am. I cannot cure all ills & problems with a yoga class but I can offer my time and energy to guide people to take time to breath, let go even for an hour of their stresses & worries, offer their bodies some precious time for itself. Live Love Life hopes to provides regular yoga classes in different spaces for all those who find them selves in a fragile space due to no home, no job & no direction.

I am working with a number of organisations to make this happen….

St Vincent de Paul & the Aurore Association are keen to assist as are the Secours Populaire and my dear friend Elodie Garamond from the Tigre studio Paris.

More to follow … in the meantime cjeck out the facebook page, like it, share it

No comments:

Post a Comment